Hmmm...

What was I doing ten years ago: I was 18, a senior at Bethel Christian high school, and I was most likely on my senior trip to the east coast.

Five things on my to do list today: 1) Package up two games that I sold online 2) Write and address two cards I need to send out tomorrow 3) Go to the grocery store 4) Take a shower 5) Do some laundry.

Things I would do if I were a billionaire: Run for President (vote for me!), build a gorgeous house on whatever land I preferred, buy timber lands, have my home professionally decorated by Pottery Barn/Crate and Barrel (I'd let them fight it out), hire a maid so I can spend all my time with my husband and son, pay off the debt and buy a home and new car for all friends and family members (see? it's good to be my friend!), purchase a private jet so that we can visit family in California whenever we please, buy a small island maybe, fund as many charities as I can (churches or individuals), invest. That's all for now. :)

Three of my bad habits: 1) Reading blogs and checking MySpace/Facebook too much 2) Leaving clean laundry in the dryer or on the couch instead of folding it and putting it away 3) Not throwing away old magazines/catalogs.

Five places I have lived: 1) Whittier, CA 2) Palmdale, CA 3) Cedarville, OH 4) Azusa, CA 5) Clayton, NC

Five jobs you've had: 1) Computer tech in college 2) College intern at Enterprise Rent-a-Car (don't ask - not a happy time.) 3) Hardware tech at Azusa Pacific University 4) Business IT Analyst at Lockheed Martin 5) High school girls varsity basketball coach


If you are reading this, then you are tagged! You have to post this on your own blog - comment me with the link so I can enjoy your answers too :)

1 comments:

Kenny and Jen said...

I think I know a pilot for that private jet :)