Not Me! Monday


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

This week, I did not decide to skip giving Rebekah a bath, only to change my mind when she left little brown foot prints after stepping in some water. And I most definitely did not lose track of my 9 month old just in time for her daddy to find her elbow-deep in the dog's water dish. Not me!

I would NEVER tell my 2 1/2 year old to just wipe his spaghetti-sauce covered hands on his shirt just because I didn't want to go get a wipe. There is no way that I allowed the same child to run around completely naked after his bath, with his teeth chattering the whole way, and laughed my head off. That would be irresponsible.

I definitely did not con my son into eating one more piece of meat at dinner by asking him to show me how a dinosaur eats - complete with growls and roars. And I was not proud of my manipulation at all...or at least I'd never admit I was. And when I was cleaning up the backyard last week, I most definitely did not bash a shovel into my forehead while I was trying to put down a pile of my husband's tools. It definitely did not happen in front of a bunch of construction workers who watched me jump around and rub my head. And I am sure I cannot still feel the bruise.

Happy Monday!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks. The shovel thing-that would totally happen to me. Glad I'm not alone.

Confessions From A Work-At-Home Mom said...

Stopping by from MckMama's...

What is it about little ones and their obsession with the dog's water dish (food dish, toys, fur)? My daughter is ALWAYS into it!

~Elizabeth
http://confessionsfromaworkingmom.blogspot.com