2010 is almost one week old already, and I am just finishing up my goals for the year. I found a new way to list them from another blog this year, and I like how they are organized into different categories:
- Get involved in our new church.
- Keep a consistent bedtime.
- Complete P90X.
- Send a card or letter to one friend each month (snail-mail).
- Blog more regularly.
- Focus on sharpening my photography and video editing skills.
- Focus on the values behind actions with Zach.
- Start some Pre-K schooling for Zach.
- Begin potty-training with Rebekah in the fall.
- Serve a wider variety of food to both children.
- Be more deliberate in tying God into our everyday conversations.
- As soon as Rebekah is a full-time walker, get outside with the kids every day - even if just for a few minutes.
- Deep clean and organize one room a month in my house.
- Update phone contacts and address book and transfer information to the computer.
- Make sure I have a shiny kitchen sink before I go to bed each night.
- Make weekly budget meetings a priority.
- Lower my weekly grocery budget by $10.
- Focus on building up emergency fund and HSA.