3 1/2 months old...

Wow, it's been awhile since I've posted on here. I have no excuse other than it has been BUSY! We took Zach on his second big road trip at the beginning of May. We went to see Jonathan graduate from Cedarville University. Zach did very well, and the drive was beautiful - West Virginia is gorgeous.

After that, my parents and Jonathan came to our house for a few days. My parents looked at houses and Jonathan got some rest after a hard semester. Now it's just the three of us again, but Zach sure keeps us on our toes. He laughed for the first time last weekend...and hasn't since. We try to be as funny as possible, but it just doesn't tickle his fancy. :)

I had a wonderful first Mother's Day! Tyler and Zach took me to the mall and I bought some things at Pottery Barn, and then they took me out to dinner at Ted's Montana Grill...yum! We had buffalo burgers. They were delicious. And Zach was happy the whole time, so there wasn't any stress.

Now I'm just trying to keep the house clean because Kaley and Jonathan are coming to visit in a week! Kaley hasn't seen Zach yet, so that will be fun. Hopefully we'll be able to do some fun things. I feel like there is more time for activities now that Zach is on a 4 hour schedule. It seems like so much more time than the 3 hour schedule! But eating less often sure hasn't affected Zach's weight - he is 16 pounds now, and he's not even 4 months old yet :)

Well, that is a quick update on our lives. I hope everyone is doing well and enjoying the spring weather! And we have Memorial Day weekend coming up! Yes! Well, have a wonderful day!!





1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Zach is so cute! Isabelle took her first road trip this weekend and did wonderful, too! I can't wait til we are on a four-hour feeding schedule. How did you know when to extend the time? I can't complain though since I only have to get up once at night to feed her! By the way, this is Risha (I don't have a google account!)