Not Me! Monday



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

This week, I most certainly did NOT dress up my six-week-old daughter as a tax deduction because I had taxes on the brain!
























I was NOT personally appalled that the phrase I spoke more than any other this week was "tuck your penis down" to my 2-year-old, potty-training son! And I did NOT decide to just let it dry when he didn't tuck it down and got the pant leg of my jeans wet. No, not me!

Speaking of potty-training, I would NEVER help myself to 1 or 30 of the cherry cordial Hershey kisses that are supposed to be rewards for going potty. That would be rude!

OK I feel better :)

2 comments:

Kelley said...

Ha-ha..potty training is a joy, you deserve 1 or 30 hersheys!

Have a great day!

Kenny and Jen said...

Love, love love Rebekah's little leg warmers :)