To market, to market...

We've decided to attempt to sell the house. We need more space! We are slowly being overtaken by STUFF and little people :) And the little people seem to be the ones getting all the STUFF!

We have a to-do list that seems like it's a mile long. It's a lot of work, and I have a deadline of next Monday (27th) to have it done. That is when the photographer is coming. I hope we can get it all done before then!

We had the front planters re-done, and they look great. We planted some azaleas and some gardenias...makes me want to stay!




Today, Zach wore an orange shirt in honor of Stellan. I took this picture of him to post online. Isn't his smile just the best?



He has been such a help lately. He has been doing much better with obeying - so there is at least a small reprieve from all the tantrums. He is desperate to help in any way he can - when Tyler was moving some dirt in the backyard, he loved being able to help with his small shovel. He definitely puts in all his effort. And when Tyler filled the wheelbarrow, he would plop Zach in there with the dirt and give him a ride around the yard! :)



Tomorrow, I get to paint a deck. Never done that before, not sure how it will go, but hopefully it won't be too difficult. If I remember, I'll take a before and after photo to share...if it goes well. If it doesn't, then I shall never speak of it again!

I'm off to bed. Goodnight!

0 comments: