FYI...

I haven't posted lately, because, well, life has just been normal. Nothing amazingly interesting or hilarious to share with all of you. Not that I'm complaining...just explaining :)

I did want to post about this though. Since I started staying home when I was pregnant with Zach, I have been interested in doing something from home that can bring in a little money. There are a lot of things I enjoy doing, and one of those things is photo/video slide shows.

I've done several wedding slide shows that were shown at receptions, I've done a couple of remembrance slide shows for funerals, and many family slide shows for various milestones: Zach's 1st birthday, vacation, high school graduation, etc. Most of them are too large to upload for online viewing, but I will be working to condense some of them so that I can put up samples of my work.

Anyway, if you have an event such as a wedding, graduation, or birthday coming up, and would like a DVD slide show to display, or if you want a memory slide show of a specific event or vacation, contact me. I will quote a price based on the specifics of the job.

If you are interested, e-mail me at jenthompson131 AT gmail DOT com.
I would love to help you turn all those photos and videos into a special memory that you can watch anytime!

0 comments: