Weekly Wrap-up!

If you have ever read a TV Guide, there was a section in the front called "cheers and jeers". I always liked that section. I don't know if they still do that, because, well, what's the point of buying a TV Guide since the television and internet both tell me what is on now, and in the future? Anywho, I thought it would be fun to do a cheers and jeers re-cap of the week from my point of view:

  • Cheers to North Carolina temperatures finally getting back up into the 50s - where they belong.
  • Jeers to Pat Robertson and his incredibly cold comment about Haiti.
  • Cheers to GOP Senate candidate Scott Brown in Massachusetts - it would be too wonderful for words to end the Democrat's super majority by putting a conservative in Ted Kennedy's seat.
  • Jeers to Obama's proposal of charging a fee to the banks who took bailout money, and the back room deal with unions over healthcare.
  • Cheers to this blog post over at Cake Wrecks - I couldn't help but laugh and be completely disturbed at the same time. NOTE: Not for little eyes :)
  • Jeers to the obsession the toddler brain has with the word, "No".

That is all. Have a great weekend!

0 comments: