3 Down, 1 Still Standing

The battle of the snot has claimed it's third victim.
Tyler has the dreaded cold.

This is one of the most stubborn colds I've ever seen - the kids are in their second week of it, and I'm just now starting to see the slightest bit of improvement in them. But Tyler succumbed to their sticky little germs this weekend. As with most viruses our kids give us, we get the grown-up symptoms - so Tyler is fighting a sinus infection. But no need to worry! Tyler has his first men's league basketball game tonight! Ever since that man was in high school, he has claimed that basketball practice or a game cures you if you're sick. I guess we'll put his hypothesis to the test tonight.

And yes, I'm excited I found a reason to use the word "hypothesis" on my blog. :) It's the little things.

So I am the last one standing against this cold. I'm not sure how long I can hold out - I can still breathe through my nose, but I have been coughing this morning. I'm sure it doesn't help that every 2 minutes I'm wiping snot off of little kid noses.

But there is no time to worry about failure! I must fight on! Bring on the snot, I'm ready! :)

1 comments:

Julie said...

The battle of snot - so well put. We got hit with the cold this past weekend, too. Poor Ellie. One night she woke up every 1/2 hour to 45 minutes. Whew! Stand strong, Jen! Take lots of Vit C!